This is me and Sarah Noelle, a new friend from Allen Marine training. On Saturday the 2nd, we did our safety training. I will not actually be working on a boat, but I participated in most of the boat training anyway. Part of our safety training included practicing loading a life raft. We loaded a 25-person life raft with 46 people! It was quite an experience.
So far work has been mostly training. Last Wednesday (April 29) we had our first cruise ship and yesterday we had our 2nd. It has been fairly straightforward and fun. Next Sunday we get our first 3 cruise ship day, and that's when things will start picking up!
I have been spending as much time outdoors as possible and have been taking tons of pictures. I am figuring out how to load my pictures from Picasa into a web album so hopefully will have more pictures easily available for you to view.

No comments:
Post a Comment